Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beginning the New Year with a New Blog

Welcome, Readers! Can you believe I am writing in a blog? For those of you who don’t know exactly what a blog is, don’t worry, I am still learning myself. 

A blog is a way for an individual to share their interests and thoughts about different  topics in an informal online atmosphere. Often, blogs consist of short daily to weekly entries (or “posts”) and the topics of the posts are up to the blogger (that's me).

This blog consists primarily of topics that I’m interested in, such as the housing market and real estate and it will also be about me and my personal interests and goals. I love to dance and to teach salsa dancing so you can be sure I’ll be writing a lot about that. And, I also dream of opening an orphanage in the Philippines so I’ll be writing about that in future posts as well.

You are more than welcome to leave comments on my blog and contribute to any of the discussions. I hope to gain your readership and keep your interest. Your feedback is always welcome. Thank you and Happy Reading!

Your Friend and Realtor, Elizabeth Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment